The ONE reason to visit SentinelOne’s RSA 2019 booth, S #1527, is to witness ActiveEDR: we’re autonomously delivering prevention, detection, response, and hunting. Get ready to see us take endpoint to places it’s never been before!
One Platform. One Agent. One Workflow. Zero Breaches.
2018 exceeded our wildest expectations. It was a year of monumental growth and exciting accomplishments:
- Showcased the effectiveness of SentinelOne’s autonomous agent platform the MITRE ATT&CK Evaluation
- Accelerated channel partner program with 350% year-over-year global revenue growth
- Received NSS Labs “Recommended” rating in the Advanced Endpoint Protection Report and a perfect score (6/6/6) in AV-Test’s evaluation
- Partnered with Continuum, providing the sizable and growing MSP Market with the leading next-generation endpoint platform
- Became the first next-generation endpoint solution to provide a full cloud and on-prem multi-tenancy capability, allowing enterprise and global customers to manage their assets with ease while allowing MSSPs to use the SentinelOne solution to scale their businesses
- Released the Nexus embedded AI SDK, enabling threat prevention in non-endpoint attack surfaces such as Cato Networks
- Announced new AV suite features like device control and endpoint firewall control
- Achieved ISO 27001 certification
- Granted a patent for our proprietary automated malware remediation technology
- Partnered with Exabeam, Cofense, JASK, Arete Advisors, Avid Secure, Luminate, Sumologic, Lookout, and more!
- Grew our partnerships with Microsoft, SonicWall, Netskope, Splunk, Phantom, LogRhythm, and Fortinet
- Expanded to Eugene’s flourishing tech ecosystem with a new Oregon office
We did all this (and had a lot of fun doing it!) for ONE reason: you, our customers! And the most rewarding aspect of everything was receiving two Gartner Customers’ Choice designations for BOTH EPP (endpoint protection platforms) and EDR (endpoint detection and response) categories.
There’s only one option when it comes to selecting your next-gen endpoint protection platform: SentinelOne.
We’re looking forward to RSA with exciting announcements – schedule a meeting with us and come by our booth to learn more about how our technology and team are changing cybersecurity!
schedule a meeting with us
Like this article? Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube or Facebook to see the content we post.
Read more about Cyber Security